Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from submitting or using data on this website. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. Fluoroquinolone Stories (Service) may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the amended terms on the website for the Service and such terms shall be effective for all use of the Service once they are posted.
2. Use License
- Fluoroquinolone Stories does not claim ownership of Content (stories) you submit and the author retains full copyright to his/her story. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the website, you grant Fluoroquinolone Stories a perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify and publicly display such Content for Fluoroquinolone advocacy and research related purposes. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless Fluoroquinolone Stories and its administrators, against any claim arising from any content that you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. The content available through the Service may be displayed, printed and downloaded for your personal, internal and non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, perform or circulate any such material without the prior written permission of Fluoroquinolone Stories or the author. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Fluoroquinolone Stories web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fluoroquinolone Stories’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Fluoroquinolone Stories at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Fluoroquinolone Stories’ web site are provided “as is”. Fluoroquinolone Stories makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Fluoroquinolone Stories does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Fluoroquinolone Stories or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fluoroquinolone Stories’ Internet site, even if Fluoroquinolone Stories or a Fluoroquinolone Stories authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Fluoroquinolone Stories’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fluoroquinolone Stories does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Fluoroquinolone Stories may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Fluoroquinolone Stories does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Fluoroquinolone Stories has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fluoroquinolone Stories of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Visitors are unable to leave comments.
8. Embedded content from other websites
This site does not embed content from other websites.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Fluoroquinolone Stories’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- On the Fluoroquinolonestories, CiproStories, LevaquinStories website only the author’s First name or First initial of their last name will be publicly displayed in conjunction with their submitted content. Personal information such as Full Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number or other information will be redacted to the best of the editor’s ability.
- Phone numbers or Email addresses of the authors will not be given out without the express permission of the author.
- First and Last Names of the Authors, and or State or Country of residence, can be used in printed materials made available for advocacy purposes in conjunction with the author’s submitted content.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
12. Removal of Content
At anytime an author or copyright holder of original content may request the removal of their submitted content and deletion of all materials, including personal contact information. To request the removal of data please use the contact form. Please note that removed data may still exist in print form, cached data, or a permanent governmental record (e.g…information submitted to the FDA or other regulatory agency.)
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.